Saturday, August 15, 2009

Roads To Rhode Island



The first stop of many into my new favorite and fabulousssss store called Second Time Around! I could live in there...legit. My sister is rocking vintage sweaters with her personal stylists, our chums Daniel and Aliiice. They must be good, she looks happy :)



Exciting news: there is a guy's section too! Woop!



Julian with his lovely Indian dancing costume...doesn't he look pretty? And Daniel hiding behind his?



Julian's amazingly colorful sneaks.



My sister trying on bangles...they were only 45 cents!! Too bad they didn't fit :(



Basket full of evil eye rings! Julian, Daniel, Alice, my sister and I all got to pick one out! Don't you just loove free stuff?



My sister and I with our eviiiil eye rings :)



Me in front of the streets of providence! Wearing: vintage Kenneth Cole shoulder bag, Peacock shell earrings, Urban outfitters purple shirt/dress, gap sweater, Urban outfitters suede boots.



Beautiful sunset reflecting on the houses.



Such a cool window display! For what? I'm not sure...

No comments: