Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Marc Jacobs Tote


WIINNN! I just love it when eBay informs me that I have won the bid!!

As I opened my computer this afternoon to check my current eBay bids, I caught glance of a Marc by Marc Jacobs Pink cotton tote which was ending in five minutes!!! AHHH! Questions flooded my head and made this decision way harder than it had to be. Should I bid? Should I not bid??? The minutes were ticking so quickly and I soon saw the two minutes sign pop up! I then knew that this tote for only 15 dollars was well worth it. I Bid 15.50. Then some sneaky bidder rose the bid to 16...I told myself that 20 was the limit but when i saw 30 seconds left I decided that I could spare the extra 50 cents. When the 30 seconds was up, my heart beating quickly, I checked if I had won...I DIDD! Ohh happy dayy! I am now very excited to receive this once 180 dollar tote in the mail soon!!

No comments: