Monday, December 14, 2009

Festive Outfits

Recently I have been feeling rather festive. No doubt, it is because Christmas is only in 11 days! I never believed it when people told me when you get older time seems so short, but I have lately been finding it true! It kind of makes me sad...I want to savor this time of year but it is rather hard to hold on to with all of this life going on. I should dedicate a whole day to hot chocolate drinking, present wrapping, christmas tree admiring, singing, and movie watching in snuggies with my friends. Yea, that's what I'll do.

Anywayy...







Skirt, Anthropologie, Christmas present from my friend. Shirt, Gap. Antique pocket watch from the statue of liberty's 100th birthday (1986). Target stockings. Vintage leather booties.



My Valentine's card outfit :)



Target cardigan. Anthropologie shirt. Gap skirt. Betsy Johnson tights. Vintage leather booties.



Holiday wreath earrings :)

No comments: